There are 7 different models available.
As Check Point describes, DDoS Protector is capable of stopping today's advanced DDoS attacks including:
- Vulnerability-based attacks that exploit server application weaknesses including Web, Mail, DNS, FTP, SIP, SQL server vulnerabilities
- Non-vulnerability-based attacks that misuse server resources, such as
- Application DoS – HTTP , SIP, and other flood attacks
- Authentication defeat - brute force attacks
- Information theft – application scanning
- DoS/DDoS flood attacks that misuse network bandwidth resources
- Rapid response and real-time update of custom filters to protect against emerging attacks
What is the differences about DDoS Protector and Arbor Networks - Pravail APS?
Is the DDoS Protector statefull or stateless?
Hi, I am not familiar with that one.Delete