Thursday, November 24, 2011

about to teach my first CCSA R75

I will be teaching CCSA R75 class in Bern the next week.

This class is a cooperation of Computerlinks and Dimension Data ATCs.

I had started my CCSA courses about 7 years ago, internally in Check Point Israel; for new hired. It was R60 by then. Now it is R75, and it seems to be the first ever CCSA R75 course in Switzerland.

While working through the course materials, I have to admit books are much better than some time ago. Of course, there are some things I would describe differently, but there are no obvious mistakes in the books, at least I have not spotted them yet.

Well done, Check Point!

Dimension Data will be providing both CCSA and CCSE R75 courses in 2012, so you are welcome in my class. You can subscribe on our ATC Web portal any time.


See you in our training class, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment