Mark you calendars, the very first CPET pilot session is planned to take place at 3PM CET on Sunday, 23rd of April.
The topic will be:
R80, the second biggest Check Point revolution
We will discuss the following topics:
- tech and marketing drivers behind R80,
- a historical view on Check Point releases
- what's new for both management and gateway
- why it takes over three years to release full version of the product?
- what are pros and cons of moving to R80
- what to expect in the near future
We plan to record the session and to put video online later on. As we are using the free tools for the service at the moment, the seminar will be limited to 50 live participants and will last only 40 minutes.
The session links and invitation details are now available
CPET project relies on your support. Participate in the talks and help us with your donations to https://www.paypal.me/cpvideonuggets
Post a Comment